Sunday, February 25, 2007


I'm Not Dead is the fourth album by pop singer P!nk, released in North America on April 4, 2006 (see 2006 in music); it was released a day earlier in most other territories. P!nk worked with producers billymann, Josh Abraham, Swedish hit maker Max Martin, and Luke Gottwald, Butch Walker and Mike Elizondo co-wrote the tracks, which range from the intrinsically personal to political. The album was originally titled "Long Way to Happy", after the song of the same name, but P!nk changed her mind because she thought I'm Not Dead made a stronger statement that this was a comeback album.

Track listing:
  1. Stupid Girls
  2. Who Knew
  3. Long Way To Happy
  4. Nobody Knows
  5. Dear Mr. President
  6. I'm Not Dead
  7. Cuz I Can
  8. Leave Me Alone (Im Lonely)
  9. U And Ur Hand
  10. Runaway
  11. The One That Got Away
  12. I Got Money Now
  13. Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
  14. Fingers
  15. Centerfold
  16. I Have Seen The Rain (Hidden Track)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment