Saturday, February 24, 2007

Infinity on High is the fourth studio album of Fall Out Boy. It is the follow up to 2005's From Under the Cork Tree. The title is taken from a letter written by Vincent van Gogh to his brother Theo in 1888. In the letter, van Gogh describes his renewed health and the vigor it has instilled in his painting. The line that inspired the title is "Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all." The album was originally planned for release at the end of 2006, but lead singer Patrick Stump said, in an interview with Kerrang!, that the album's European release date had been pushed back to February 5, 2007. The United States release date was February 6, 2007. It debuted at number one on the U.S.

Track listening:
1. Thriller
2. The Take Over, The Brakes Over
3. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
4. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Mee & You)
5. Hum Hallelujah
6. Golden
7. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
8. Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
9. The (After) Life Of The Party
10. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
11. Bring The Doldrums
12. Fame Infamy
13. You're Crashing But You're No Wave
14. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers

Download

0 Comments:

Post a Comment